GUYENNE ATTACHES GREAT IMPORTANCE TO KEEPING OUR PLANET HEALTHY
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
GUYENNE MAKES ITS AMBITIONS GREEN
The company now complies with the environmental quality management standard. The key strategic aims of this environmental protection policy are as follows:
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Controlling environmental impacts with an aim to minimizing them.
- Putting in place an environmental management system that is adapted to the context and efficient.
- Pollution risks prevention (soil, water, energy, air and noise pollution).
- Promoting Guyenne’s environmental commitment to its partners: customers, suppliers, prospective customers, institutions, financial partners, associations, local inhabitants and more.
- Implementing and pursuing the requirements of the Chain of Custody to meet set criteria for FSC®’s Chain of Custody certification (FSC-STD-40-004).
Guyenne is committed to providing the necessary human and financial resources as well as supplying the requisite tools, and the whole company is working as a team to ensure the success of this ambitious policy.